Enjoy a Hong Kong shore excursion complete with a ful-day sightseeing tour that hits all the hot spots in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. Follow your expert guide through the most famous landmarks and gain an insider’s understanding into what makes this destination so unique. Hop aboard the Star Ferry and enjoy a ride across Victoria Harbour. Opt for a traditional sampan ride through the floating village of Aberdeen and ride a tram to the top of Victoria Peak. Enjoy free time to explore and shop at your leisure at the area’s most popular local markets.
- Full-day sightseeing shore excursion of Hong Kong with a local guide
- Ride the Star Ferry across Victoria Harbour
- See Aberdeen Harbour’s floating fishing village aboard a sampan
- Shop for bargain souvenirs at Stanley Market and visit a jewelry factory
- Take a tram to Victoria Peak for stunning views of Hong Kong Island
- Visit the Ladies Street Market in the Mongkok District of Kowloon
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Kick off this full-day sightseeing tour of Hong Kong with a ride across Victoria Harbour on the famed Star Ferry. This popular attraction transports some 70,000 people across the waters of Hong Kong each day and has been in operation for more than a century.
Make your way to the Central district after your morning cruise and travel in the air-conditioned comfort a coach bus past Repulse Bay. Arrive at Aberdeen Harbour, best known for its floating fishing villages. Ride a sampan around the harbor and learn from your expert guide about this unique community as you get a closer look.
From the village, stop at a local jewelry factory to see how expert craftsmen make stunning adornments using gold and gems. Then head to Stanley Market, where you’ll have the chance to shop for incredible deals and unique delights during a bit of free time. Enjoy a local lunch (at additional cost) before continuing on with this full-day shore excursion adventure.
Ride the Victoria Peak tramp—a short funicular railway that ends at Lion’s Pavillion, where you’re met with incredible views of the harbor and city skylines. Make one final stop at the Mongkok District in Kowloon, where you’ll interact with locals at the Ladies Street Market before being dropped back at your ship in the Hong Kong port.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- One-way Star Ferry ticket
- Victoria Peak tram ticket
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks